340B Program Manager
Equiscript, LLC Columbus, OH
- Expired: May 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Equiscript is seeking a 340B Program Manager to lead and support the 340B Program Management Team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position is responsible for 340B Compliance, development and implementation of new company revenue streams, oversight, and issuance of monthly client financial statement packets, helping to maximize client and Equiscript revenue, maintaining positive client and pharmacy relationships, and working closely with all Equiscript departments to meet the needs of our clients.
- Serves as the compliance expert on 340B program rules, regulations, details, policies, and procedures, maintaining knowledge of policy changes that impact the 340B Program.
- Directs, evaluates, and monitors the performance of the Financial Compliance, Client Financials Team, and Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Oversight of monthly client financial packet preparation to ensure they are completed timely and accurately.
- Manage Equiscript accounts receivable to ensure revenue is received timely to ensure cash flow for business operations.
- Maintain relationships with drug wholesaler personnel and reconcile invoiced drug purchases to contracted purchase prices.
- Maintain relationships with pharmacies to reconcile claims and invoices as contracted.
- Inventory Management for client pharmacy relationships.
- Main client contact for pharmacy partners, clients, and internal EQ teams.
- Oversight of financial compliance of activity between Equiscript and business partners including covered entities, contract pharmacies, and drug wholesalers through ensuring that
- Oversight of 340B Operational Procedures exhibit between each client and each contract pharmacy
- Oversight of CE Contracts in salesforce.com to reflect PSA’s and Operational Procedures.
- Oversight of plan exceptions in salesforce.com for each client based on client input and executed operational procedures documents to ensure compliance with respect to insurance plans that must be blacklisted or that require a claims modifier.
- Provides audit support for clients.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and management of new revenue opportunities.
- Provide financial reports to senior management.
- Assist with corporate financial audits.
- Assist IS with and tests technology upgrades as necessary.
- Ensure proper internal controls are maintained and followed.
- Other program management and accounting and finance duties as requested, including ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- A professional leader with the ability to quickly develop trust, anticipate problems, and diffuse concerns
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with persons of all types, including the ability to communicate well with people both in-person and via telephone
- Ability to learn complex information and adapt to changing inputs
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with the ability to adjust to changing priorities and processes and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents
- Competency in inventory accounting for regulatory compliance
- Strong computer system skills (accounting systems, spreadsheets, and web-based programs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Healthcare leadership or Healthcare Management, with a 3.5 GPA or higher preferred
- At least 5 years of experience managing a 340B program
- 340B Apexus Certified Expert (ACE), strongly preferred
- Experience and proficient PC skills (Gmail, Google Apps, Excel or Google Sheets, web-based programs, Salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with NetSuite a plus
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Position can be in person or remote
- Benefits include a health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
BusinessView all jobs at Equiscript, LLC