EquipmentShare is searching for ambitious full-time heavy equipment field and shop mechanicswho wants to grow with us. We want someone who is ready to jump in and is excited by the opportunity to use the technology we've built to service, track and monitor heavy machinery. We're a fast-growing team that's excited about revolutionizing the construction industry. If that excites you, too, and you've got experience in the field, then let's talk.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver technology-driven solutions for construction industry professionals, and we provide a better equipment rental experience, fleet tracking software and hardware security solutions to help contractors work smarter.
In 2018, EquipmentShare opened nine construction yards, expanded into 15 new markets across the nation and welcomed more than 200 new employees to better serve contractors across the nation. Our team wants to transform the norm of the construction industry, which is, by the way, an industry with an estimated value of $12.7 trillion come 2020.So, What is EquipmentShare?
With more than 40 years of combined construction experience, brothers Willy and Jabbok Schlacks decided they wanted to create a better model for contractors looking to rent and own equipment. The brothers originally founded EquipmentShare as a peer-to-peer rental platform at Startup Weekend in Columbia, Missouri, in 2014.
In just four years, EquipmentShare has evolved greatly as a business and expanded across the U.S. with our brick-and-mortar rental locations. We've captured customers in nearly every state with our cloud-connected telematics platform Track. EquipmentShare today continues the mission of fostering innovation in the dated construction industry.Your Opportunity to Grow with Us
Heavy equipment field and shop mechanicswill provide maintenance and repair for a variety of customer- and company-owned heavy equipment machinery and aerial lifts. You'll document service, perform functionality and safety tests, and spend a great amount of time working one-on-one with our customers. You should have super strong electrical and hydraulic knowledge, plus experience reading and understanding electrical schematics. Our tech should:
- Champion safe job practices for repairing equipment
- Use technology (laptops and tablets) comfortably
- Be eager and able to fix nearly any piece of equipment
- Enjoy working directly with customers to solve their problems
- Work well in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA requirements (preferred)
Our mission to change an entire industry is a grand mission, so we only hire people who are up to take on this massive challenge with us. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to make a tangible difference at work and succeed. We want employees who are energized by challenge instead of turning away from it.
What You're Working With:
- You can lift a maximum amount of 50 lbs.
- You can stoop, bend, climb and crawl without restrictions.
- At least three years of experience in field service, maintenance and repair
- High school diploma or trade school certificate
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive salary
- For Field Technicians, a service truck outfitted with everything you need to get the job done
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits, with eligibility on your first day of work
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- With us, you get a chance to be a part of a growing startup's success and build the foundation for our future.
2019 is gearing up to be one of our most pivotal and explosive years yet. If you're ready to invest in our mission, invest in your yourself and discover a better place to work, then we'd love to meet you. Apply for a shot to join our team. See what our current employees have to say on Glassdoor.
WE DO NOT SPONSOR CANDIDATES