Outside Sales Opening
Territory - Berwick,Bloomsburg, Selinsgrove, Williamsport area
Equipment Depot in Williamsport, PA is looking for individuals who have the desire to win to be on a winning team. At Equipment Depot we offer our customer’s superior value to fulfill their specific needs, by delivering as promised and we create customer loyalty to encourage repeat business.
- Development and execution of market strategy.
- Attain and/or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts.
- Making necessary sales and support calls, presentations and communication of issues between corporate, retail network and customer.
- Increasing truck and aftermarket sales and profits.
- Market strategy should include such products and services as fleet management, rental and leasing, allied products, training and positioning of Equipment Depot with the market.
- Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities with corporate and retail network.
- This position reports to Sales Manager but close relationships with Operation and Rental Managers is essential to ensure proper processes and procedures are met in obtaining customer service excellence.
- Responsible for Effective Professional Selling Principles in the working environment.
- Increase overall revenues of OEM New Sales Equipment, Used Equipment Sales and Dealer Aftermarket products.
- Increase visibility including market share for unit and aftermarket sales for both current and new customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop strategic plans and work with the local management to ensure market position of assigned accounts.
- Manage the development and activity of assigned territory and accounts including the selling process.
- Call on current and target accounts, develop and make sales presentations and ensure adequate sales service. Responsible for effective communications with the retail network and pre and post sales issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing management to study and develop sales and marketing strategies to support selling to all customers within assigned territory
- Manage and control travel and entertainment expenses.
- Collaborate with branch management and internal departments regarding receivables, allied equipment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and build new relationships with potential key customers.
- Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, actively listens, stays open to other viewpoints, manages distractions and interruptions.
- Understands the importance of timely follow up with customers, managers and staff making communication a top priority.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: College Degree Preferred
Experience: 2 - 5 years proven sales professional preferred
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge and abilities of Microsoft Office products prior knowledge and use of CRM a plus
Certificates & Licenses:
Other Requirements: 20% travel required
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations