The Desktop Support Analyst will provide in-depth support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the IT Support Center. Provide 1st/2nd tier support to identify, investigate and resolve many technical problems in a windows based environment. Monitor internal help desk system for the delegation, assignment and/or completion of trouble tickets. Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution. Assist with monitoring and maintenance of network components. Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area. This position may require travel to branches within designated region to resolve issues. Independent work in a distributed team environment is required, along with flexibility to deal with frequent interruptions related to working in an executive-level environment.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- The position will follow a defined problem resolution process, in which the Analyst will enter an issue, assign values and work tickets in their queue toward the resolution.
- The analyst will document the resolution within the helpdesk management system.
- Will receive and respond to support issue by phone, or email.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and providing support of PC’s, Laptops, Printers and Cell Phones
- Troubleshooting in-depth network connectivity in a LAN /WAN environment, including diagnosing issues with IP addressing, routing, DNS and/or circuit bandwidth.
- Installing Microsoft products and other related software required by individuals to do their jobs
- The analyst will perform ghost imaging, configuration and documentation.
- Analyst will deal with end user moves, hardware issues, user software additions and changes to the user technology environment.
- Must be able to communicate with all types of user abilities to help resolve their issues.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Experience: Must have experience supporting large scale Windows 7/8/10 deployment, laptop/desktop break/fix, document imaging, audio/visual equipment and office network infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience in a hands-on desktop support role, with experience in executive offices considered a plus. IT certifications are a plus. Project management skills are important. Supporting multiple locations and being able to multitask, with prioritizing and working multiple issues in past work experience a must.
Computer Skills: Active Directory, Windows, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Shadowing, Imaging, LAN/WAN, Android/iOS phone admin, remote support tools, network management.
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations
OUR CORE VALUES
Passion to Perform – We are passionate to perform and focus on concrete achievements
Trust to Act – We are empowered to act, and act in a powerful way
Act Responsibly – We are responsible for our actions and the consequences they have for our stakeholders and our environment
Make it Fun! – We are serious about making work fun; it’s the way we do things