We're looking for an experienced HVAC service technician (at least 5 years experience) for a full-time position with a mechanical contractor in New York City. As the primary service technician, you'll be servicing customers primarily in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. You'll work independently and be on-call, although most work is for commercial clients during normal working hours.
Description & Requirements:
- At least 5 years of HVAC servicing experience; installation experience a plus
- Must know heating and cooling inside and out for commercial and residential
- Experience with troubleshooting and preventative maintenance
- Customer facing, good written and verbal communication, and good reporting to management
- Punctual and strong time management skills
- Working times are M-F, 8-5pm + on-call
- Generous benefits include medical, 401k + matching, tuition assistance
- Own basic tools and equipment
- Clean driving record (company truck provided)
- OSHA 30 and 4-Hour Scaffold
- EPA 608 Universal (refrigerant certification)
- F60 Fire Guard
- G60 Torch Use
At Equip, we're building a new way to find jobs in construction. No updating resumes, no cover letters, no more B.S. - just a streamlined way to connect you with the right contractors faster. Equip contractors are vetted, high-growth firms in the New York City region with project types that include residential, commercial, and industrial.
EquipEquip is the simplest way to find construction opportunities. We're building a new way to find jobs in construction. No updating resumes, no cover letters, no more B.S. - just a streamlined way to connect you with the right contractors faster. Now recruiting skilled construction workers in the Tri-State area.
New York, NY