We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.Job Description
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for residential billing and collections. Ensure accounts whose billing is delinquent due to systemic issues are processed manually, along with assisting with monthly billing auditing and account adjustment. They will also serve as a contact point for our third-party collections agency and assist with refund queue processing as time permits.
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative and professional courteous working relationships with your team and colleagues
- Monitor, maintain and manually charge all past due accounts that fail systemic billing
- Process assigned refunds and account adjustments in a timely fashion
- Assist with auditing of monthly billing and weekly rebilling files to ensure accurate billing takes place
- Enlist the efforts of General Manager when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Process weekly ACH return, automated billing calls and e-mails
- Send and remove delinquent members to the third-party collection agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, administration.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in billing and collections
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Be a skilled negotiator, organized, versatile and autonomous
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly as well as passionate and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.