We are seeking a Lead Cook with at least 1 years’ experience in who is able to employ their culinary skills in a professional kitchen.
- Must have knowledge of food safety and hold a valid ServSafe certification
- Is willing to be flexible with schedule, work some holidays and weekends
- Culinary degree a plus but not a requirement.
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
Training is given. Competitive wages, paid time off, health insurance.
Why Work Here?Distinguished assisted living community with a team of dedicated professionals. We offer five-star services in a welcoming community.
Our Employee Are Our Greatest Assets!
Manchester Center, VT