- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager will work closely with warm leads generated by Digital Marketing. The Account Manager will have a strong understanding of the sales process, as they will be developing relationships with both potential and new manufacturing clients. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our products and services in a compelling way.
Duties and responsibilities
- Nurture qualified sales leads generated by digital marketing
- Possess in-depth product knowledge to educate potential clients on Equinox products and services to bring in new business
- Be proactive in creating opportunities to meet sales goals and objectives
- Utilize project management system to track daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Provide professional and personable assistance
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Successful experience providing excellent customer service while consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment while facilitating new business opportunities
- Works well under pressure
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years customer service or sales experience
- Nutraceutical industry experience is a bonus
Equinox NutraceuticalWhy Work Here?
Equinox offers great benefits, competitive pay, and a fun work culture!
Equinox Nutraceutical is a private label and contract supplement manufacturer. We pride ourselves on creating quality products for companies all over the world. At Equinox Nutraceutical, our vision is to exceed the expectations of our clients while building a company culture of empowered innovative problem solvers. Currently, we are offering many exciting opportunities for growth and advancement.
2642 W 400 N LindonLindon, UT