Equinox Fitness is seeking an exceptional Help Desk Engineer who will own support and IT maintenance processes for Equinox Holding's growing fitness brands. This proven IT technician will assist with an aggressive national expansion strategy that will entail high-volume club roll-outs, IT ticketing and support, maintenance of the IT infrastructure, kiosks, and end-user support. The right candidate will have a proven track record of IT support and technical abilities within a distributed IT organization and have experience ensuring follow through on key process frameworks and ticketing systems. It will report to the West Coast IT Manager.
- Process first level phone contact, email and personnel requests for technical support within established Service Level time frames (SLA's).
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to desktop laptops, laser & label printers,mobile, Exchange, MAC OSX, PCs, general software/hardware installation and a variety of in-house applications, utilizing a ticketing system and remote access application.
- Escalate issues to higher level teams when unable to provide First Call Resolutions (FCR's).
- Maintain service integrity by monitoring open tickets and keeping them consistently updated.
- Identifies, researches, documents, and resolves technical problems based on the predetermined process and guidelines.
- Ensures processes and standards to maintain Equinox IT systems are followed for club openings.
- Assist with various projects assigned to the Help Desk team.
- Must be available to work outside of normal working hours or on-call within rotation, as needed.
- Report directly to West Coast IT Manager and work closely with Service Desk Director/Manager and service desk team
- Work frequently with the different IT teams at main headquarters in New York
- May be required to travel up to 25% of the time for projects or emergency incidents
- Responsible for procurement for break/fix incidents and keeping organized inventory of IT Equipment