HR Business Partner - People Experience Partner
- Expired: November 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
EQ and AST have joined forces. Together, EQ and AST in the U.S. are a leading provider of ownership data management, analytics and advisory services to public and private companies as well as corporate issuers and mutual funds.
EQ and AST together offer a comprehensive product set, including transfer agency services, cap table management, equity compensation services, proxy solicitation and advisory services, private company solutions and bankruptcy claims administration services. Affiliates include, D.F. King and Co., Inc., AST Private Company Solutions, Inc., and Donlin, Recano & Company, Inc. Learn more at: www.astfinancial.com and www.equiniti.com/us
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Equiniti (EQ) is seeking a People Experience Business Partner (PXBP) to join our growing global company. Contributing both strategically and operationally, you will closely partner with the organization to build and align people and business strategies to attract, engage, and retain the best talent in the industry to scale, and enhance our collaborative and continuous improvement culture. This role will work with HR leadership on key HR strategies and initiatives relative to integration, change management, and alignment of contemporary people practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic advice, counsel, and consultative solutions to business leaders on people management aspects including driving organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategies, and employee engagement solutions
- Identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex People issues including performance management, feedback, and total rewards
- Coach and counsel team members and managers on a variety of issues by serving as an advocate to both regarding policies, employee performance, work environment, and conflict issues
- Build and manage country specific programs in areas such as compensation, benefits, on/off boarding, and training while working closely with the EQ Group People team
- Partner with the Learning & Development and business leaders to develop programs and initiatives which help educate and reinforce EQ culture with teams and drive professional development
- Expertly consult and advise on all aspects of employee-related issues, including employee relations, policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, performance management, performance improvement, workplace accommodations, and reorganizations
- Identify and engage key stakeholders and business functions like legal, finance, internal communications, compliance to deliver strong and enterprise-driven solutions to employees and business leaders
- Leverage data and competitive intelligence to provide recommendations that improve the people experience
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities to improve the people experience and enable the organization to scale efficiently as it grows
- 7+ years of experience in in an HR management, generalist, and/or business partnering role, working in complex, regulated industries
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation
- Highly responsive and collaborative style with willingness and demonstrated ability to work in teams as both a lead and a supporting team member
- A strong commercial mindset and the ability to use business acumen to translate the business and talent strategies into operational approaches
- Comfort with navigating ambiguity and defining direction and solutions in a fast paced constantly evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple responsibilities at once
- Must have a proactive, collaborative, and motivated mindset
- Inspirational leadership style combined with a hands-on approach
This is a hybrid position, where the work priorities and business needs drive work location (remote or office in Mendota Heights, MN). Travel will be required from time to time, based on business opportunities.
#LI - GM1
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
EQ is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is free from known health hazards. Employees hired into client facing roles or those requiring business travel, may be required to be vaccinated against COVID depending on client requirements and travel restrictions. All current and future EQ employees are required to adhere to all health, safety and environmental policy and procedure requirements as a condition of employment.
AddressMendota Heights, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Equiniti
Get fresh HR Business Partner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.