Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
- Provide basic support to multiple functions for HR systems/platforms, which could include Human Capital Management, Learning Management, Knowledge-base, Case Management, Recognition, etc.
- Participate in basic Global HR Data Governance by assisting in maintaining an HR Systems global data governance strategy for capturing various types of global information that HR Operations is entrusted with on a day to day basis
- Provide basic support for Global HR Reporting via monitoring & maintenance of HR Systems reporting for each level of the organization (senior management, global HR, line managers, etc.)
- Assist with structured testing activities related to HR Systems enhancements and upgrades
- Partner with business partners to analyze business needs and recommend prioritization for HR system and process enhancement opportunities for configuration and deployment
- Demonstrate understanding of system functionality and business process configuration options to offer insight for impactful, effective, and efficient solutions
- Active participation in the Workday Community and regional user groups where appropriate
- Partner with other systems & IT resources to configure, test, and deploy solutions
- Provide Tier 2 systems and process support for customers related to issues or bugs in functional domain being supported (Tier 1 support handled by a team of HR Service Delivery professionals)
- Conduct user experience sessions with various business partners (employees, managers, HR Partners, etc.) to find opportunities for improvement and collect voice of customer
- Help identify and action process effectiveness and efficiency opportunities
What makes you a great fit for this role?
- You've attained Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or related area
- You have a solid grasp of business software and spreadsheet applications (Excel, PowerPoint, G Suite, etc.)
- You have some level of reporting experience (HR/HRIS is a plus), Reporting, Metrics, Analysis, or similar
- You have some HR systems support experience – requirements gathering & analysis, configuration, issue resolution a plus, and technical capability
- You're a self-starter who possess strong customer focus, command skills, comfortable implementing change, and working with ambiguity
- You have advanced analytical, creative problem solving, and strong organization skills
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- You have strong relationship building skills in order to acquire trust of business partners
- You're able to handle change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
- You exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
This position sits in our Corporate Headquarters in Midtown Atlanta, which includes an onsite café, walking distance (or an Uber ride) away from several restaurants, and offers free covered parking, too (who doesn't love free?)