The Inside Sales, Account Executive will report directly to the Inside Sales, Senior Director. The Inside Sales, Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the execution of sales strategies that drive profitable growth in an assigned account. The AM engages proactively with the client on a consultative basis to learn its business, anticipate its needs and then propose/deliver innovative Equifax solutions. As a necessary part of the role, the AM is particularly proficient in the definition and demonstration of tangible ROI.
The AE is responsible and accountable for the relationship health and growth. Strong, positive and active relationships are keys to his/her success. The AM drives value by providing leadership and guidance to the Equifax cross-functional team as well as maintaining positive working relationships with other AM and Sales leaders.
Furthermore, he/she provides critical voice of customer data back to Equifax and tracks/manages sales pipeline content diligently.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we transform our business and help people live their financial best!
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for Equifax's inside sales accounts by establishing, maintaining and handling key inside sales customer relationships; renewing all business
- You will lead and drive revenue growth for small and medium-sized businesses. Understand the client's industry, business issues, and short / long range needs in order to develop and apply value-added solutions; identify business problems or needs and formulate effective, value-added solutions and alternatives to the situation.
- You will lead Equifax inside sales efforts for targeted account areas
- You will work seamlessly across Equifax with his/her cross-functional team in order to smoothly engage and coordinate all functional areas as required
- You will lead negotiations, sales pipeline, pricing and customer contracts
- You will need to have a solid understanding of how to handle and drive sales pipeline
- You will collaborate with Equifax partners for integrated solution development
- You will establish high level relationships; offer creative ideas that will enable the client to take advantage of all products offered by Equifax and grow existing revenue annually.
- You will maintain client retention of existing solutions through excellent client service and support, and ensuring clients gain and recognize full value of solutions.
- On behalf of the target account, develop business cases to support solution development that include the "voice of the customer"
- You will work with the NPI team to build applicable solutions
- You will represent Equifax at customer meetings or customer sponsored events
- Bachelor's degree preferred; experience in lieu of a degree considered
- 3+ years business experience with time spent in account and client relationship management roles and inside sales/ to existing client base. Telesales role
- Strong understanding of small and medium size client accounts and ability to partner and influence the agendas of multiple client partners
- Experience demonstrating innovation (working knowledge of Equifax products in each business unit a plus)
- Knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory/compliance requirements, including the ability to demonstrate that knowledge to actively drive sales
- Superior skills and ability to present and communicate effectively with c-level executives via phone and webinar
- Shown sales/solution selling experience, including the ability to diagnose the impact of trends, client data and MBOs and translate that into rapid sales
- Experience working with senior-level employees, including an ability to immediately establish credibility with executives and build/maintain those relationships
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, demonstrated understanding of key skills across Equifax competencies
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of solution strategies; extraordinary ability to handle a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Show experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients
We offer an excellent compensation package with, high-reaching market salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Primary Location:USA-St. Louis-Lackland
Function:Function - Sales