Our award winning, Alberta-based client is a leader in the EPCM industry, and they are looking to grow and take the company to the next level! They are a forward-thinking company, that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to speak into the core of the business along with a professional, downtown work environment, a dynamic team and the creative use of innovative technology to standout from their competitors!
- 5+ years executive financial analysis experience ideally in an engineering, fabrication and/ or construction industry
- Post-secondary education in related field, CFA designation would be considered an asset
- 5+ years working with the Executive level, able to navigate and operate successfully with multiple, strong personalities
- Superior business acumen, able to analyze the financial data and provide accurate assessments and feedback at the Executive level
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, accurately and confidently able put forward the finished product
- Proficient computer use, specifically SAP and Excel; Replicon experience would be ideal
- Develop business KPIs for all department executives, providing monthly business reports
- Provide financial analytics and able to speak into areas of financial risk, competitiveness, profitability and long-term growth strategy options
- Provide quality analytical reports to the Executive with the ability to speak into the metrics and how they impact the company’s operational goals, short and long term
- Assist in developing operating budgets for multiple departments
- An attractive compensation package
- Fully comprehensive benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Cutting edge technology at all levels, to bring added value to their clients
This is a great opportunity to be part of an organic, growing company that is focused on providing best practices, quality and accuracy to their valued clients. Send us your resume for immediate review!