Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 17 hours ago
Equalizer Solutions is a marketing and consulting firm, specializing in the hands-on approach needed to not only gain customers, but create long-term bonds. We have an amazing partnership with a Fortune 10 client who relies on our tried-and-true marketing expertise to acquire their customers and develop new and improved techniques to stay ahead of the competition.
We are currently expanding our business into Richmond, VA and are looking for like-minded, goal oriented, team players who are looking to grow with a team! As this is an Entry-Level role you will be fully trained in all areas to ensure success, starting with customer service and marketing techniques.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential customers on behalf of our clients
- Execute sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for team forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance as well as guide team by offering feedback
- Teach sales and customer service strategies during daily training sessions
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers and team members
- Ability to problem solve and quickly adapt to situations
What We Offer:
- Sign On Bonus
- Weekly Pay (W2)
- Additional Uncapped Incentive / Commission Structure Available
- Structured Growth Through Training Program
Outreach, Canvasser, Promotions, Client Service, Human Resources, Food Service, Marketing, Entry Level, Sales, Promotions, Retail, Hospitality, Training, Leadership Development, Training Programs, Customer Service, Customer Care, Coordination, Communication, Collaboration, Team Environment, Mentor, Public Speaking, Strategy, Business, Psychology, Customer Relations, Bartending, Serving, Host/Hostess, Recruiting, Military, Finance, Insurance, Solar, Barista
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?