Seattle not-for-profit organization passionate about ensuring students of all backgrounds have great opportunities for learning from their schools is seeking a talented Data Support Analyst as we grow our team.
Position: Data Support Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (requires flexibility and OT as needed)
Work Type: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO...
The Data Support Analyst plays a vital role at Equal Opportunity Schools (EOS), managing the day to day collection of data from school districts, delivery, and implementation of our data tools and products to our school partners. You will work closely with fellow support team members, members of our Partnership team and clients to ensure that our school partners are able to progress through our program year as seamlessly as possible.
The Product Development Department, your team, is responsible for the smooth running and maintenance, as well as identifying and implementing new features for what we call "the Portal", a suite of web-based tools and reports that allow our clients and staff to submit data, track progress on projects, review data, and communicate. We rely heavily on Excel, Qualtrics, Tableau, and PostgreSQL.
You will be part data processor, part program coordinator and part data support technician. We need you to take ownership of these areas and have fun with them. We recognize you may need to grow into one or more of these roles but EOS believes in the value of learning. As an organization, we recognize that education is a life-long pursuit and that people do grow into and out of positions. We support this ethic by providing the assistance and training necessary to facilitate personal and professional growth. This role has a social justice aspect that necessitates critical thinking through the lens of racism and intersections with poverty. Our core values circle around knowing the core principals of antiracism and grounding those principles in everyday work. If you do have some but not all the qualifications below and are interested in the position, we very much encourage you to apply.
We are looking for someone that:
- Works collaboratively with others
- Is committed to social justice, equity, and inclusion
- Thinks critically and has high attention to details
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in working with data preferred
- Is comfortable tracking a large number of client interactions and needs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and exhibits strong time management skills
- Enjoys working with data and is able to identify errors in data
- Feels comfortable working with Excel, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Has some experience or interest in learning to use Qualtrics and Tableau
- Is passionate about serving students and has an interest in improving access to and experiences in our education system
- Has a commitment to continue to widen and apply their equity lens in this work and continue to search for understanding of racial, gender and class equity
Equal Opportunity Schools is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Opportunity Schools considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Equal Opportunity Schools provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.