Cleared Senior Level Systems Administrator
Cleared Senior Level Systems Engineer
Join the Eqlipse Technologies Team in an exciting opportunity supporting a fast-paced mission! We are currently seeking an Engineer to perform System Engineering responsible for providing network management and systems administration to maintain the Agency’s High Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructure and HPC development environment. The Systems Administrator shall require SYS1 access and must have the Security+ certification.
The ideal engineer must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational skills, and excellent troubleshooting skills to include the identification and resolution of issues, problems, and trouble tickets related to the same.
Position Required Skills
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience performing System Administration including installation, configuration, and support of COTS/GOTS software, packages, and libraries in a Linux and Windows environment
- Experience with Network Appliance clustered servers and applicable software with direct attached FC San storage
- Experience using Red Hat Satellite to automate the deployment, provisioning, and patching of REL Linux systems across physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting, customer interfacing, issue resolution, discrepancy tracking, and report generation
- Familiar with software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Splunk and Elastic Stack
- Experience with Linux configuration regarding Storage, Networking, Load Balancing, Memory Management, VMs, Firewalls, and System Monitoring
- Experience with corporate STE/STN security compliance policies, procedures, and tools
- Experience with corporate SSP accreditation processes
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and automation tools such as Ansible and SaltStack
- Top Secret/SCI with poly clearance is required.
Position Desired Skills
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with sanitization of hardware, firmware, and / or software removed from computing environment in accordance with USG policies and procedures
- Experience with NetBackup and/or tape backup systems and archiving
- Experience with ePolicy Orchestrator and McAfee
- Fifteen (15) years' experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
**TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph Required**
Eqlipse Technologies aligns the most innovative solutions to evolve and transform how our customers accomplish their most complex national security missions. We boldly operate at the mission’s edge, accelerated by industry-leading investment in our people and research and development, to deploy discriminating technologies.
We’re hiring cleared software engineers, systems engineers, reverse engineers, and offensive and defensive cybersecurity experts to contribute to our industry-leading capabilities in virtual operations, identity management and full-spectrum cyber and online operations.
Join Eqlipse and help our essential national security agencies operate at the speed of innovation as their missions evolve to new battlefields.
Voted as a top place to work by the Washington Post and Baltimore Sun
What's it like to work at Eqlipse?
Our people-first mindset permeates throughout our employee experience, starting on day one - with industry-leading benefits, competitive compensation, and an award-winning company culture:
- People First: Our benefits include paid leave, robust training, student loan repayment, 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
- Perfectly Balanced: We take work/life balance seriously, with generous PTO and sick leave, flexible schedules, and prioritize remote work whenever possible.
- Infinite Opportunities: With a diversity of contracts throughout our customer base, and a focus on internal mobility, you can spend your whole career at Eqlipse without missing your next opportunity to grow.
Don't see a match, but know someone who is? Eqlipse offers a $10,000 External Referral Bonus for all qualified hires!! Send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Eqlipse is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Eqlipse TechnologiesAnnapolis Junction, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.