Cleared SIGDEV Analyst
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
The SIGINT Development (SIGDEV) Analyst provides analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses. Conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies. Identify target communications within the global network. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
• Provide analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses.
• Conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies.
• Identify target communications within the global network.
• The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
• At least five (5) years demonstrated experience in and demonstrated knowledge in SIGINT development analytic support. , Within the last seven (7) years, at least five (5) of the years of experience must have been with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, and/or internet communications.
• Critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determinations.
• Knowledge of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
• Experience in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
• Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT target development. Ability to develop techniques and tools for collecting, evaluating, analyzing, documenting, locating, or presenting information.
• Familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and ability to demonstrate the incorporation of independent research to enhance target development.
• Ability to identify target communications within the global network.
• Independently perform and provide guidance to LEVEL 1 contractor personnel involved with SIGINT development.
• Ability to provide SIGDEV support for the purposes of optimizing and developing accesses.
**TS/SCI with Polygraph Required**
Eqlipse Technologies aligns the most innovative solutions to evolve and transform how our customers accomplish their most complex national security missions. We boldly operate at the mission’s edge, accelerated by industry-leading investment in our people and research and development, to deploy discriminating technologies.
We’re hiring cleared software engineers, systems engineers, reverse engineers, and offensive and defensive cybersecurity experts to contribute to our industry-leading capabilities in virtual operations, identity management and full-spectrum cyber and online operations.
Join Eqlipse and help our essential national security agencies operate at the speed of innovation as their missions evolve to new battlefields.
Voted as a top place to work by the Washington Post and Baltimore Sun
What's it like to work at Eqlipse?
Our people-first mindset permeates throughout our employee experience, starting on day one - with industry-leading benefits, competitive compensation, and an award-winning company culture:
- People First: Our benefits include paid leave, robust training, student loan repayment, 401k retirement company contribution, maternity/paternity benefits, a flexible schedule, and more!
- Perfectly Balanced: We take work/life balance seriously, with generous PTO and sick leave, flexible schedules, and prioritize remote work whenever possible.
- Infinite Opportunities: With a diversity of contracts throughout our customer base, and a focus on internal mobility, you can spend your whole career at Eqlipse without missing your next opportunity to grow.
Don't see a match, but know someone who is? Eqlipse offers a $10,000 External Referral Bonus for all qualified hires!! Send inquires to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Eqlipse is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Powered by JazzHR
Eqlipse TechnologiesAnnapolis Junction, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.