Epson America, Inc. is seeking a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our winning SureColor team! This position will develop sales opportunities for the Southcentral United States territory (preferably in the Dallasarea). The primary focus will be selling the SureColor Direct to Garment Printer and SureColor Dye-Sublimation Transfer Printer. In addition, they will also sell the following SureColor products: photo and proofing (P-Series), Solvent (S-Series), Dye-Sub Heat Transfer (F-Series), and our Technical Printers (T-Series).
A Successful candidate will be responsible for building Epson sales revenue by meeting and exceeding sales quotas and increasing Epson brand awareness and market penetration in key markets. They will also develop and coordinate sales activity of Epson brandedand non-branded products to end user customers in identified vertical markets.
- Meets and exceeds sales and product objectives in territory by effectively utilizing all resources available
- Collaborates with Sales Manager in development of sales plan
- Develops contacts in target accounts through prospecting in designated territory
- Identifies and understands the customer’s needs and provides solutions using Epson products, programs, and services
- Demonstrates products to new and existing customers
- Participates in trade shows, sales meetings, training classes, and other lead generation activities
- Resolves customer issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Develops and provides Sales Operations with monthly product forecasts
- Maintains account database of contacts and activities
- Submits all commission documentation monthly
- Provides monthly pipeline sales forecasts to sales management
- Operates within budgetary constraints
- Submits weekly activity/call reports
- Minimum 5 years of new business development sales experience within the commercial printing industry, preferably also within the textile and/or screen-printing industry
- Ability to determine decision makers, build strong relationships with decision makers and navigate corporate purchasing channels
- Ability to travel within local region and occasionally to Headquarters in Long Beach, CA or Trade Shows (40% to 60% travel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience (B.A. or B.S.)
- Primary residence within the Texasarea is highly preferred
- Solid level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.