Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: February 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help some of the world’s biggest brands connect with their customers by offering digital experiences people actually like.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help us build dynamic and data-driven machine learning solutions for our email, loyalty, and CRM SaaS programs within a big data environment. In this role, you will help our product managers and data scientists unlock the power of machine learning and predictive modeling within our platforms to do some truly amazing things.
Better yet, we’re growing fast, which means you can too. From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the brightest—and kindest—people in the world, there’s a lot to love about a career with us. Join a team where you’re empowered to do epic things and unleash your full potential.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver cloud native, integrated and scalable machine learning and data solutions and services across our platforms using engineering and data science best practices.
- Provide thought leadership in innovating and designing future AI/ML solutions.
- Write high quality code with attention to design, documentation, and automated testing.
- Design and enforce data security and data privacy mandates in global environment.
- Automate the operational execution of our technology solutions.
- Prototype new technologies to evolve our ML/AI solutions.
- You see a problem from all sides but can quickly narrow down potential solutions
- You encourage technical excellence in yourself and others
- You are a forward thinker who naturally brings new ideas to the table
- You want to grow a career with a great company
- B.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Statistics.
- 5+ years of software development, data engineering and/or cloud-based services experience.
- Strong object-oriented software development background.
- Applied experience working with a range of data stores and data integration technologies (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, Athena, Glue).
- Applied experience building APIs or services (e.g. RESTful services).
- Applied experience using unit and integration test frameworks.
- Expertise with GIT or other source code repositories.
- Familiarity with rules processing frameworks such as Drools is a plus.
- Proficiency in building ML/AI data pipelines and automation using tools like Databricks and Sagemaker is a huge plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Epsilon