Senior Business Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Expired: June 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
More information about this job:
Epsilon’s Digital Experience Team is seeking a Sr. Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner that can develop practical and workable digital solutions to clients' technical and business problems. You will be in a prominent, client facing role where you will work in the latest WEM / CMS platforms or related, rapidly increase your digital experience, and deliver for top tier clients such as JPMC, Google, CitiBank, Dell, General Motors Financial, American Express, and others. Analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Sr. Technical Business Analyst will work closely with the client and project team, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise content management system is desired.
This position should be able to perform the following activities:
- Gather, document, analyze and prioritize detailed business requirements or user stories based on users and business needs
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems and apply solutions in line with business requirements of clients.
- Specific duties include drafting requirements documentation (User Requirements, Functional Requirements) and will work with developers to ensure requirements are up to date.
- Manage changing requirements (change control) communicating with project team and client on impact
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and one-on-one interviews
- Devise diagrams and flows to illustrate steps and describe logical operational steps of the system
- Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the product to ensure it is included for implementation.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and supplementary documentation
- Identify client training needs, create training plans, develop training materials, and conducts training sessions that drive system adoption
- Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes
- Create accurate work estimates for analyst deliverables
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Previous experience in the consulting field
- Experience working & coaching Agile / Scrum Teams
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (ideally Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or Crownpeak)
- Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
- Experience with JIRA (Issue Tracking)
- Experience and knowledge with system development approaches (particularly agile methodologies)
- Proven experience with requirements gathering and analysis techniques such as user stories and use cases
- Proven ability to design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative and successful technical applications/systems
- Experience integrating applications to other enterprise systems
- Experience in Marketing
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
- Strong Experience with workflow design and development
- Competent to work on complex projects independently and with a team during multiple phases of a project
- Experienced at application training and documentation
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal project team
- Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Effectively communicate issues with the project team, and provide solutions to issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years in related technical business analyst experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Epsilon