Senior Account Executive
- Posted: December 05, 2022
At Epsilon, we know the importance of standing out from the crowd and our client services associates ensure we do just that. Serving as liaisons between our clients and our company, our client service teams know the importance of managing and exceeding client expectations. Our associates have a thorough knowledge of our client’s business, the consumer, the marketplace and all aspects of the industry, including creative, media, research, data and commercial production. Epsilon client service professionals work in a variety of roles.
The Healthcare Vertical at Epsilon is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team to support HCP Digital Campaigns for a US Pharma Healthcare Professional Client. The Senior Account Executive will act as the primary client liaison for one or more of our clients’ brands as their CRM Agency of Record Account Services Lead. The Sr. Account Executive must employ strong operations background, understanding how multi-channel campaigns work and lead teams to ensure campaigns execute based on client directives. They will deploy marketing initiatives using effective analysis and leadership of daily operational processes and leverage working relationships across the client’s brand teams, Epsilon team members and other delivery partners. The individual must be a problem solver that takes initiative to solve business problems and identify efficiencies, providing clear direction to client and clear directions to the internal stakeholders at Epsilon.
- Primary point of contact for Epsilon as it relates to delivery of services for a brand / set of brands.
- Communicates Epsilon project plan, requirements, milestones, dependencies, status, and risks to clients, client stakeholders and internal stake holders.
- Consults on tactical implementation of marketing programs.
- Partners with the Epsilon Strategy and Analytics teams to elevate and plan HCP CRM programs.
- Participate and/or lead meetings that include Epsilon, vendor partners, brands, and agencies to assist and facilitate the implementation of marketing programs.
- Responsible working with brand team and delivery partner to develop campaign documentation including business rules, playbooks and metadata for all CRM campaigns.
- Identifies Data Requirements, Data issues and downstream implications to inbound/outbound data feeds.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, monitor process steps, review reporting, facilitate and provide consultation on fundamental marketing delivery.
- Technical understanding. While not required to understand technical code, a strong foundation in the concepts of database technology, campaign management, and logical thinking with regards to data management and reporting.
- The ability to balance needs of multiple constituents to ensure program delivery and quality control to meet the organizational needs.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication abilities in order to work with a broad array of client, agency and vendor contacts.
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution.
- Demonstrated successful experience with file segmentation, direct mail production, email delivery and program troubleshooting.
- 3 – 5 + years experience in a direct marketing agency or direct marketing driven business, preferably healthcare/pharmaceutical.
- Experience working with multiple vendors on complex, multi-channel programs such as IVR providers, call center providers, fulfillment vendors, email service providers, multiple agencies and data/technology providers.
- Strategic marketing understanding including knowledge of CRM and integrated marketing programs.
- Experience overseeing complex initiatives from inception to completion.
- Experience in program planning and project management/execution.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- Willingness to dive in with hands-on work while driving initiatives.
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job performance.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and exceptional attention to detail.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
BusinessView all jobs at Epsilon
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?