Production Artist 2
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be fast and highly organized. In addition to a solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite, efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued.
While design skills are welcome, this is not a design position, but strictly a production job to work with preexisting layouts that takes design direction from Art/Creative Directors. The ideal candidate is a technician at heart, but may have basic design sense to handle simple graphic projects with specific direction.
Requires a high degree of focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating accurate page layouts. Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven. Must also be willing to work a few hours of overtime when occasionally needed.
- Experience in production is a must; with direct mail, mastery of print collateral, email, digital design, web graphics, sales promotion and dimensional printed materials is a plus.
- Solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite
- Has understanding of the graphic and photo reproduction process to troubleshoot problematic graphics, photos, layouts and unexpected challenges prior to release.
- Ability to preflight PSD email layouts to be sent to developers. Must be capable of versioning, organizing, sizing and structuring for clear communication.
- Must be fast and highly organized. Efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued at Epsilon.
- Requires focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating 100% accurate page layouts.
- Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven.
- Must also be willing to work a few hours of overtime when occasionally needed.
- Must be able to follow electronic file management process. Must know how to save files to a server, upload files to FTP sites, and follow proper file naming conventions. Must know Adobe Acrobat to create pdfs to the proper specifications.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, production or related field.
- Agency, prepress or printing facility experience highly preferred.
- Produce multiple versions of direct mail, packages or collateral using InDesign layers, master pages, Paragraph and Character Styles. Must keep all versions organized, labeled and filed according to preset process file-naming standards.
- Responsible for multiple rounds of revisions to files based on input from the Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Studio Director or Account Executive. Must be able to take direction, and follow through on production tasks.
- Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and protocols defined in clients’ brand guidelines. Responsible for quality control in this area.
- Uses working knowledge of 2C to 4C print process to properly set up electronic files for reproduction. Must understand digital printing, offset printing and web printing, and know the distinctions in file preparation for various printing processes.
- Understands and adheres to U.S. Postal regulations and press/production guidelines as they apply to direct mail.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
AddressWest Chicago, IL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Epsilon
Get fresh Technical Artist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.