Field Sales Rep (Auto)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
Grow above and beyond.
As a Dealer Sales Consultant, you’re responsible for maintaining your territory, which includes Cold Calling, Dealer Par Visits, and phone calls/emails. You’ll increase revenue and meet or exceed sales objectives. Responsibilities include overall revenue performance, product penetration, new business acquisition, account maintenance, and overall growth.
What you’ll do as a Dealer Sales Consultant:
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon product line to targeted clients—dealerships and dealer groups in assigned market area.
- Provide exceptional problem resolution by implementing Epsilon solutions to dealerships’ needs.
- Actively participate in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts while maintaining consistent support and service to existing clients.
- Demonstrate complete “project management” over each account in their geographical area of responsibility.
- Schedule Dealer Visit Kick-Off meetings on Program Activations within 2 weeks of dealer activating for all Reoccurring Revenue Products.
What skills you will use:
- Skilled in SalesForce.
- Territory management competence.
- Experience selling Core Products & Direct Campaigns.
- Provide your MSR/AM with a rough schedule of where you will be so they can pushback any upcoming PAR calls to another week.
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.Additional Information
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
AddressClear Lake, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Epsilon