CDP Data Architect (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.Job Description
The Customer Data Platforms (CDP) Data Architect will be tasked with technical data solutioning for CDPs. The candidate must have demonstrable background as a hands-on architect, including experience with Customer Data Platforms. This Architect will be charged with designing and developing data models related to CDPs. The candidate must be very effective collaborating with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing trends in their competency area. This role will be an integral member of the Epsilon Digital Experience organization.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Design and implement effective data solutions and models to store and retrieve data from different data sources
- Prepare accurate dataset, architecture, and identity mapping design for execution and management purposes.
- Examine and identify data structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Research and properly evaluate new sources of information and new technologies to determine possible solutions and limitations in reliability or usability
- Assess data implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Refer to previous instances and findings to determine the ideal method for gathering data
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Able to compile and organize information retrieved and present findings to clients and partners
- Experience working with private and sensitive personal information
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
TechnologyView all jobs at Epsilon
Get fresh Marketing DATA Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.