- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.Job Description
Marketing Account Manager- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing
· REQUIRED: HCP experience
· REQUIRED: CRM/Digital Marketing
• Manage top tier healthcare client to help grow their email marketing business. Day-to-day management and oversight of client engagements, including status report generation, weekly meetings/calls, monthly meetings, communications with account stakeholders, communications with internal stakeholders, billing, strategy sessions, Quarterly account/benchmark reviews, and first level escalations
• Fully understand the client’s business including objectives, roles, and concerns.
• Effectively work with multiple departments throughout project development and implementation.
• Assist Account Director with multichannel campaign results analysis, optimization and strategic recommendations, best practices recommendations, client presentations, requirements documenting, training, and Legal Privacy and ISP compliance discussions.
• Continually look for ways to improve account growth through clear understanding of clients’ objectives and goals.
• Knowledgeable of all products offered the full integrated communication resources of the organization with multiple offices.
• Provide leadership and mentoring to Associate Account Executives, Account Executive and Account Managers, as assigned.
• Prepares data processing specifications and perform audits.
• Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure FDA accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off.
• Coordinates or Directs third party vendor services.
• Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications.
• Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes.
• Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines.
• Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests; Agency.
• Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope.
• Understand financial reporting and process; profit and loss management; may lead the efforts to create the content of the reports.
• Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including: revenue processes, accounting, and reporting.
• Estimating staffing and scoping for projects, including retainers and contracts.
• Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships.
• Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
• Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise.
• Thorough understanding of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns; specifically direct mail and email campaigns
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
At least 4+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing; specifically digita/email, direct mail and social media marketing or other related disciplines.
• Must have healthcare/pharmaceutical digital marketing experience.
• Strong understanding for FDA Regulatory process.
• HCP experience is highly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies; specifically for Healthcare/Pharma vertical.
• Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships.
• Strong understanding of CRM/email and/or digital marketing processes
• Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Knowledge of customer retention process and the ability to analyze processes.
• Self directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
• Bachelor’s Degree highly preferredAdditional Information
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
BusinessView all jobs at Epsilon