Account Manager - Email (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epsilon- Digital Account Manager
The Account Manager will be a part of our Email Center of Excellence team with a focus in the Healthcare and Media & Tech Verticals. The Account Manager is responsible for providing solutions that will enable clients to maximize their utilization of our PeopleCloud Messaging product, measure meaningful outcomes and drive Customer success.
The Account Manager is expected to perform all job duties including the following:
- Understands the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals
- Applies expert understanding of PeopleCloud Messaging platform to solve clients marketing challenges
- Leverage knowledge of the platforms capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients based on their business goals
- Participates in email strategy discussions, business reviews and new email business opportunities
- Translates customer business goals into optimizing the use of PeopleCloud Messaging
- Manages PeopleCloud Messaging product adoption and acceleration plans across the organization
- Generates ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Stays in the know on the latest trends within email marketing
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop and deliver effective presentations
- Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and solutions for client
Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in the email space
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Epsilon