- Posted: 8 days ago
Epsilon Homecare services is looking for a full-time cook with a heart for seniors and enjoys preparing home-style type food. Must be flexible in food preparation for seniors with multiple physical conditions. You will work with the facilities manager to create meal plans for the week in this position. We are looking for a cook who wants to come on board for the long haul, is enthusiastic about their job, and loves what they do.
Be a part of a growing Home Care Agency, where our clients are not just clients, but a family. At Epsilon, we are not only interested in you, but your family too. We are looking for you to explore ways to encourage, bless, and cook for clients.
- Pleases customers by providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Serves meals by reviewing recipes; assembling, combining, and cooking ingredients; and maintaining a sanitary kitchen.
- Executes cold food production in accordance with standards of plating guide specifications.
- Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Places and expedites orders.
- Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste; and plating meals.
- Completes hot meal preparation by grilling, sautéing, roasting, frying, and broiling ingredients and assembling and refrigerating cold ingredients.
- Adheres to proper food handling, sanitation, and safety procedures; maintains temperature
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in ability to safely and effectively operate standard foodservice equipment
- Customer service
- Oral communication
- Planning, problem solving, and teamwork
- Developing budgets
- High energy Level
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum two (2) years of hospital, institutional, or restaurant cooking experience to include food preparation
Epsilon Home Based Quality Care
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?