Epsilon Associates, Inc. seeks to hire a Marketing Coordinator to support our continued growth and strong market presence. This flexible-hour, hybrid role will be based in our headquarters located in the historic Clocktower campus in downtown Maynard, Massachusetts. Candidates interested in part-time employment are also encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Director of Market Planning and Communications, you will create and maintain marketing materials; support proposal preparation efforts and marketing tools and systems; coordinate conference attendance by our scientists, planners, and engineers, and perform other general administrative tasks supporting marketing and business development efforts.
For this role, you’ll need a bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or other social science, Marketing, Business, or a related field. Effective writing and oral communications skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Epsilon Associates, Inc., is one of the leading environmental consulting firms in the northeastern United States. Our client base includes major energy, commercial real estate, aviation, institutional and residential developers, as well as local and state public agencies. For additional information on the firm, please visit www.epsilonassociates.com.
- Collaborating with the Director and internal technical leaders and teams on marketing approaches, strategies, materials, and tools.
- Learning and working with various types of software, such as web development Content Management Systems, Constant Contact or similar email systems, Google Analytics, Ariba, and Adobe Suite (InDesign).
- Creating marketing materials such as project descriptions, resumes, and services overviews.
- Providing marketing-related administrative support to the Marketing Director and senior technical leaders.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of marketing-related documents.
- Gaining a general understanding of the company’s technical services.
- Develop and post professional content on social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Business, Science, or Engineering.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- High level attention-to-detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, with a desire to grow level of expertise over time.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Sales and marketing assistant/coordinator experience preferred.
Offering a hybrid work environment, our office is a short/reasonable drive from eastern and central Massachusetts cities such as Boston, Worcester, Framingham, Fitchburg, and Lowell, accessible from Route 128, Interstate 495, and Route 2.
In addition to the above, the candidate must have a valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle for business travel, including proper insurance and registration and have all necessary paperwork to work in the USA.
WORKING CONDITIONS IN WHICH THE DUTIES ARE PERFORMED
Epsilon maintains a professional office located in an historic mill in Maynard, Mass. Office space is recently renovated, beautiful, clean, quiet, and friendly.
Our team members enjoy regular opportunities for professional growth, a relaxed and flexible work environment, and very competitive total compensation plans.
Epsilon is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. We ensure a workplace that support and encourages creativity, professional growth and a company culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall employee health and well-being. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
Please visit our career center:
Epsilon Career Center
Or e-mail to:
No phone calls please.
Epsilon Associates, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Applicants must have all necessary paperwork to work in the USA.
Epsilon Associates, Inc.Maynard, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.