Director of Marketing
Epistemix empowers leaders to make better decisions. Organizations use our tools to manage risk, fight infectious disease, improve disaster response, adapt to climate change, compare strategies across scenarios, and better understand the people they seek to serve.
We're looking for a proven leader to build a world-class marketing program. You will define, own, and execute our marketing strategy, delivering growth across our lines of business. You will shape how we reach, attract, and interact with customers, create inspiring and compelling campaigns, and produce resources and experiences that demonstrate Epistemix's value. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, result-driven marketer with B2B software experience and a passion for designing and delivering impactful programs, creating world-class content, tailoring campaigns to high-value prospects, developing joint offerings with partners, and crafting experiences that engage and delight customers.Responsibilities
- Define, own, and deliver a fully-integrated marketing strategy for the company.
- Create and execute marketing programs to grow Epistemix’s brand awareness, credibility, and favorability.
- Work with leadership to define customer profiles and develop messaging and channels to create value for them.
- Drive growth through demand gen/nurture marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, and corporate marketing initiatives.
- Cultivate and champion thought leadership that makes it easy for prospects to understand Epistemix’s value and take action.
- Partner with sales team to deliver qualified leads to the pipeline.
- Promote and organize annual conference, executive discussions, and community events.
- Build a cross-functional team focused on customer experience, revenue growth, and realizing our mission.
- Track, measure, and communicate program results, and seek to generate new best practices through experiments.
- Be a steward of the Epistemix brand.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience.
- History of developing marketing strategies and managing innovative multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in visionary storytelling, content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, events and conferences, demand generation, and multi-channel programs.
- Proven success working closely with sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner.
- Experience managing budgets and optimizing marketing spend.
- A startup mentality and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Strong leadership skills with proven capability to work collaboratively and cross functionally, from the associates to the C-Suite.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights and stories from complex data.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to craft powerful user stories, and to convey complex topics simply.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales technologies, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Hootsuite, and other brand awareness/effectiveness tools.
Applicants must be authorized to work in their country of residence.
Powered by JazzHR
3706 Butler StPittsburgh, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.