Cloud Engineer (AWS)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a dev ops / cloud engineer with AWS experience to help design, implement, test, deploy, document, and maintain our cloud-based platform that enables our customers to build, manage, execute, and visualize computational simulations.
- Design and implement authentication and authorization workflows
- Develop and deploy new features in our AWS-based cloud architecture using Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, Kong API, KeyCloak, and Aurora using the TypeScript, python, and SQL programming languages.
- Optimize and maintain our AWS environment including AWS Aurora (postgres) databases.
- Investigate and resolve database questions and issues.
- Analyze system behavior to diagnose and resolve inefficiencies.
- Analyze proposed changes and the current environment to ensure the team considers the current database architecture, operating environment, future functionality, and enhancements.
- Actively discuss, design, and implement new ideas in close collaboration with other members of the Epistemix team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent industry experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- 3 years in a software development role working with AWS services and databases in cloud-based and high-performance computing environments.
- Startup experience.
- Proficiency working with large data sets and databases as part of a development team.
- Knowledge of SQL and database optimization techniques, including experience with PostgreSQL and preferably AWS Aurora.
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?