The director of marketing’s primary responsibility is to build a qualified lead pipeline in excess of $20 million. This involves the creation and execution of a multi-channel B2B marketing communication program. The Director of Marketing will guide staff development and performance through identifying needs, delegating tasks appropriately and motivating subordinates to perform beyond expectation.
- Develops annual communication and marketing plan in support of the company’s sales strategy and growth objectives.
- Manages multiple channel marketing strategies that include trade shows, industry events, user conferences, print and digital advertising and webinars.
- Develops and reports key performance indicators for all marketing initiatives.
- Directs implementation and execution of the marketing program by managing the workflow of all assigned staff and outside vendor resources.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, support sales plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of sales.
- Recommends strategies for improved sales based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Works in tandem with the VP of sales to develop and execute go-to-market plans for the company’s SaaS products and related services.
- Oversees brand by actively managing creative agencies and third-party creative vendors responsible for customer-facing assets, including the company website and social media channels and marketing collateral.
- Develops quality standards and processes in order to ensure brand consistency and reputation.
- Builds, develops and manages a marketing team capable of carrying out needed marketing and communication initiatives in support of sales and client services.
- Works closely with other inter-agency leaders across departments to ensure synergy, collaboration, and communication.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
The Director of Marketing must be able to manage across a diverse array of initiatives, projects and events, ranging from short to long-term, strategic to tactical. Must be:
- an excellent multi-tasker
- strong leader
- critical thinker
- metric driven
- customer focused, and
- possess excellent team management skills.
Experience with marketing SaaS products in the healthcare or a related industry is preferred.
Education / Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office-Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Demonstrates the core competencies of: business acumen, communication, consultation, ethical practice, relationship management
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- 20% of domestic and /or international travel. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel is to be expected.