United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Mining and Rock Excavation Service Division provides a broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers’ productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training. This open Service Coordinator position will be based in Brighton, CO.
Service Coordinators provide timely support to management by managing personnel and helping to achieve primary goals and objectives of the Service Center. Daily support of the Service/Parts structure and providing customers and technicians with improved communication, technical support and service presence are critical aspects of this role. Service Coordinators ensure safety, reliability and profitability through field auditing, inventory control and operational monitoring activities. The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role. Service Coordinators are occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals and the risk of electrical shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
- Promote the service aspect of the business to best generate profitable service revenues
- Develop business relationships and earn the trust of customers within the region
- Perform management duties of service technicians including scheduling and payroll; checked and communicated daily with direction from the Service Manager
- Assist the Service Manager with the direction, coordination and evaluation of service technicians as assigned
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails from service customers/prospects and provide efficient and innovative solutions that are aligned with the regional aftermarket strategy
- First contact for all warranty issues with the technicians, customers and product companies; responsible for communicating pertinent information in a timely manner to the appropriate individuals within Epiroc as needed
- Aid in planning and execution of special/large projects
- Maintaining courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of a Certificate of Completion from a Technical or Trade School, three years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous supervisory experience is highly preferred
- Mining, heavy equipment or construction experience is highly preferred
- Previous work experience should have demonstrated a strong mechanical aptitude and good work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook is required