Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Epiphany Inc. Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Branding company seeks an extraordinary Executive/Personal Assistant to provide administrative support for our team, primarily our CEO. Are you a highly detailed, proactive, organized individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating a high level of discretion with personal information? In that case, you may have found your perfect opportunity! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of assisting experience, a proven record of managing a diverse workload and a true belief in the value and honor of providing service with joy and generosity.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Completing various administrative, project management, and other operational/managerial duties
- Answering phone inquiries and direct calls to the proper department
- Arranging travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Planning, organizing and implementing events, such as team-building retreats, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Managing CEO schedule and contacts
- Preparing presentations, reports, and data, as well as maintain drop box files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Coordination support of new business proposals in conjunction with CEO
- Managing social media activities for the agency, its non-profit foundation and an additional online gifting business
Personal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
· Management of CEO’s home in Boulder, including grocery shopping, errands, coordination of household vendors, forwarding of mail, etc.
· Coordination of CEO’s personal gifting, including sourcing, wrapping, shipping, etc.
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as an Assistant
- Must have high-level of proficiency with all basic MAC computer programs, Keynote, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Zoom, as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written communication skills necessary, including proofreading and editing
- Ability and the desire to work with little or no supervision
- A master multi-tasker and the ability to shift between priorities with ease and flexibility
- Willingness and the desire to work until assignments are complete, including nights and weekends as necessary
- Outstanding listening skills and capability of problem solving with creativity
- Positive team player that wakes up wanting to make a difference for others each day
- Job is largely remote, but occasional travel locally and to California may be required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred
Desired but not required:
· Ability to design a plus
· Experience within the non-profit sector
· Office Management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Epiphany Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome Team, lots of opportunity to learn.
BusinessView all jobs at Epiphany Inc.