- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a responsible individual to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our client. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the director, managers, and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and purchase requisitions,
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office documents include but not limit to contractor and vendor contact, member contributions, and data entry.
- Assist with event logistics and management
- Order office supplies for the office as needed.
- Act as the point of contact for director and managers.
- Working knowledge of office equipment--copiers, printers, telephone systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Epiphany Global Staffing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer without discrimination on age, gender, and race, disability or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will be considered for temporary employment as contractors of Epiphany Global Staffing. We offer competitive compensation depending on the candidate’s work experience.
Job Type: Full-time Temporary Contractor
Epiphany Global Staffing LLC
Epiphany Global Staffing, LLC is a temporary staffing agency seeking individuals who desire to work as temporary contractors to support our global clients, either on-site or virtually, in administrative, customer service, education, and information technology assignments.
BusinessView all jobs at Epiphany Global Staffing LLC