Epiphany Developments LLC Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The following duties are assigned and overseen by the Superintendent:
- Safety–First priority; manages the overall safety of the job site and relevant surrounding areas and sets the tone for achieving positive safety results on the project.
- Lead the development of the site logistics including; public and site safety measures, site security, SWPPP, etc.
- Experience with scheduling labor and coordination with Manager to set up and monitor the construction schedule and activities.
- Day-to-day job site problem solving for projects.
- Knowledge and expertise in budget control and management.
- Proactive inspection of all work during/after construction ensuring compliance with plans, specifications, and safety requirements.
- Coordinate and manage materials with the appropriate team member.
- Ensures that each project is built per the plans, specs, building code and delivered to the client with the highest level of quality.
- Create and maintain the short interval “look ahead” schedules.
- Effectively manages all the project schedule dates to meet scheduled milestones and completion dates.
- Facilitates communication and management of the job site
- Establish and maintain regularly schedule daily huddles and weekly project team and sub-partners coordination meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with inspectors, sub-partners, internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Track site/sub-partners activity, safety, deliveries, weather, and other important project information on Daily Log reports.
- Update and maintain the SWPPP, including implementation of plan changes and reporting as necessary.
- Reviewing and approving invoices for proper recording by the Accounting team. This includes acknowledging work completed, proper coding, back charges (if applicable).
- Supporting the Purchasing team when requested. This can include driving to pick up materials, return materials, ordering materials required to construct or remodel houses.
- Working with the COO regarding building permit coordination with the city.
- High school education or equivalent; two or Four-year degree in Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of direct experience as a construction superintendent is required.
- Knowledge of wood and concrete residential, commercial, and/or multi-family construction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office and project management software.
- Demonstrated work ethic and leadership. Must be a self-starter and must be able to work independently.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Manage the self-performance of trades.
- OSHA and CESCL certifications are preferred.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Someone willing to go the extra mile to meet planned schedules, in a safe manner, within the budget, and to quality standards.
Epiphany Developments LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Epiphany Developments LLC