We are seeking a Part-time Telehealth Certified Substance Abuse Counselors to join our team!
Epiphany Counseling, Consulting and Treatment Services provides quality individual, couples and group therapy. We have been servicing children, teens and adults since 2015. Our headquarters are located in Los Angeles, CA. We are currently looking for Certified Substance Abuse Conselors to provide online professional counseling to those struggling with addiction. Epiphany Counseling, Consulting and Treatment Services provides a secure online platform and broad network of therapists and clinicians. We want to promote mental and emotional health by providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling.
We provide the marketing, the technology, and clients. You as the counselor provide professionalism, a positive counseling experience, and the skills/expertise to aid individuals in battling addiction. There are various shifts available Sunday thru Saturday (we provide services 7 days a week) between 9am and 11pm. This is a work from home position.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor) issued by the California Certification Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors, RAS (Registered Addiction Specialist), CAS (Certified Addiction Specialist), required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in substance abuse, mental health and dual diagnosis treatment and service delivery. Some education may be substituted for experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Experience working with adults with disabilities and/or substance dependency.
- Certification in substance modules such as SMART Recovery, The MATRIX Model, Seeking Safety, etc. a plus.
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST BE AVAILABE TO WORK 10-20 HOURS PER WEEK
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems through via our online portal
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Complete progress notes for each session
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals