Technical Support Analyst
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor Software Corporation has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst in our eCommerce Support Group.
This opportunity is a step on to the IT career ladder for a dynamic individual who can demonstrate the aptitude to learn/build on existing skills. We seek a self-starter who possesses strong problem solving, analytical and communications skills, who can be a team player and work as part of a growing global team.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Familiarity of SaaS and eCommerce
- A background or previous experience in customer service support
- Problem solving working in on a multi layered platform
- Understanding of web technologies like IIS
- Knowledge/experience of HTML or CSS
- Understanding of SSL certificates and encryption fundamentals
- Ability to effectively communicate technical details to all levels of end users
- Collaborate across teams to identify root cause for technical issues and drive technical issues through to resolution
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
- To be part of the Weekend On-Call rotation. Employees that participate in On-Call are compensated with Bonus Pay and overtime hours for any customer engagements
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Previous experience of supporting a Magento eCommerce solution