- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of this position is to enhances effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Taking messages
- Receiving calls and forwarding as needed
- Scheduling and coordinating staff meetings
- Manage office supplies and inventory
- Manage contractor visits
- Manage Paperwork for employee onboarding and conduct some interviews
- ADP data entry
- HR Responsibilities include: Hiring, Training and onboarding.
- Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconference.
- Represents the company by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the company.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Administrative Strong Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Excell, Power point, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Great communication.
1429 21st NWWashington, DC
BusinessView all jobs at Epic
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.