Assistant General Manager
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epic Theatres, Inc.
Position Title: Assistant General Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Full Time
Job Requirements: Formal Training/Skills:
High School diploma (or equivalent) and Customer Service/Telephone Etiquette
Two years of managing experience or Team Building/Problem Solving
Associate’s Degree in related field Microsoft Excel
Motor coordination, manual and finger dexterity Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Advanced computer skills
Advanced organization skills
Telephone etiquette skills
When on duty, the Manager supports in the daily operation of the movie theatre and directs the operation, team members, and services in fulfillment of Company policies, procedures, and standards. The Manager is in charge of enriching the lives of people—team members and guests alike.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
1. Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
2. Control merchandise inventory, expenses, and payroll.
3. Ensure concession stand is adequately stocked.
4. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
5. Continually evaluate and react to performance issues.
6. Any other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
7. Demonstrate pride of ownership in the operation of the business by making fiscally responsible decisions.
8. Establish the theatre as a vibrant gathering place and serve as an active member of the community.
9. Uphold Company values and basic principles of honesty, integrity, and a sincere commitment to our team members, customers, and guests.
10. Uphold and nurture an environment of direct, timely, and honest communication, creativity and growth.
11. Follow management schedule provided by corporate office.
12. Assist with selection, training, and developing dynamic staff members.
13. Exhibit showmanship and implement and support the marketing of the Company brand and products.
14. Retain or send in documentation to home office as directed.
15. Operate projection and sound equipment in order to exhibit high quality film or digital presentation.
16. Verify and account for accurate handling of safe funds.
17. Supervise and maintain the safe operation of the overall facility and equipment and observe all safety & security guidelines.
18. Maintain food service quality control and the highest standard of food safety.
19. Maintain active certifications for all required State and Local licenses.
20. Support industry standards by actively working to prevent movie theft and adhering to the MPAA ratings system.
21. Communicate with Supervisor on operational issues as they arise.
22. Keep exterior and parking lot clean, neat, and orderly.
23. Work with local ad sales force to maximize onscreen advertising profitability.
24. Hit goals set by Supervisor.
Essential Physical Requirements:
1. Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the theatre including concession stand, box office, projection booth, and auditoriums.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the theatre including digital projectors.
6. Ability to climb ladders.
7. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
8. Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee theatre operations.
9. Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and e-mail.
Founded in 2003, EPIC Theatres is operated by third and fourth generation exhibitors whose family built their first theatre in 1947. The management and staff of EPIC Theatres are proud to be a part of the exhibition industry. We are dedicated to providing the ultimate movie-going experience in state-of-the-art theatres by properly presenting movies and alternative content in well-maintained facilities.
112 Theatre Dr.Saint Augustine, FL
Get fresh Assistant General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.