Virtual Sales Assistant
Epic Receptionists Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Epic Receptionists is seeking experienced phone agents with sales experience to work between 30 to 40 hours a week (night and weekend shifts). This is for a two- to three-month contract position, with the intention to turn it in to a full-time position. This is a 100% remote position.
- Answer incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying callers information matches what we have in the system
- Perform outgoing, follow-up calls on an as-needed basis -- you will NOT be doing cold calls.
What you must have to be considered for the position:
- A working computer (laptop or desktop) running Windows 10 or macOS Mojave (or above)
- A friendly and confident demeanor
- Proficient typing skills
- Ability to clearly capture and summarize the main points of a conversation
- High-speed internet access (at least 10Mbps) -- please submit a screenshot from https://fast.com to confirm
Things that will get you extra brownie points:
- A background or experience with sales -- do you understand terms such as "lead" and "funnel"?
- You have worked in a remote environment for more than a year
- Experience using a CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, etc.), an EHR or similar system to manage contacts and customer records
We are a boutique live call answering service that aims to help small business owners and their staff regain time in their day by reducing distractions while making sure you never miss another important phone call or client opportunity.
"Epic Receptionists" gives small business owners their time back. Time to invest back into their business. Time to run their business more efficiently. Time to enjoy all that they have already accomplished. We are a boutique live call answering service that aims to help small business owners and their staff regain time in their day by reducing distractions while making sure you never miss another important phone call or client opportunity.