- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
We are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee a growing CBD company here in Las Vegas!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate that internal customers are as valuable as external customers; project appreciation and respect for all team members.
- Analyze markets and develop plans which match the supply of out-of-hospital healthcare services appropriately to meet customer demands
- Ensure optimal service levels to agencies, hospitals, and the medical community. Analyze information regarding customer satisfaction, modify processes, and counsel employees to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Participate in the resolution of issues with members of community and political groups and other agencies.
- Keep current on industry trends that have potential impact on the division.
- Plan, control and monitor operating budgets for assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Participate in marketing activities and business development to increase revenues and decrease costs.
- Analyze financial and other data reports. Make modifications to operations to contain costs.
- Integrate clinical management.
- Design, implement and maintain processes to maximize quality of operations.
- Ensure compliance with AMR policies and procedures.
- Ensure continuous quality improvement through clinical management, communications center, and protocol interaction.
- Establish a program for disaster planning and take control of situations as needed during times of disaster.
- Interact with other emergency relief providers: public and private.
- Establish goals and objectives for field operations based upon communicated goals and strategies for the region, and clearly communicate these goals and objectives to the appropriate employees.
- Manage the recruitment, retention, development, and formal recognition of employees with Recruiting Team.
- Provide direction, clarity of expectations and coaching to supervision.
- Manage employee performance by setting and communicating standards, measuring results and providing feedback.
- Act as a resource to employees in resolving problems and increasing effectiveness.
- Participate in the resolution of labor disputes and ensure effective relationships with union representatives.
- Ensure consistent and fair treatment of employees.
- Role model appropriate behavior with regard to AMR Vision and Guiding Principles.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with OSHA, EEO, and other applicable local, state, and federal laws governing business and employee relations.
- Modify jobs or roles of supervisor and field employees to increase job satisfaction and employee development.
- Actively develop, train and promote the use of work teams for process improvement.
- Ensure effective, timely and cost-efficient contract administration.
- Volunteer in community activities to increase the image of the division and AMR.
- Share information with others in the region, other AMR operating companies, and Corporate, to increase the use of best practices.
- Monitor and make appropriate modifications in processes to manage success measures.
- Implement changes to integrate operational initiatives associated with organizational strategy.
- Establish plans and implement specific actions to assist in the quick, effective integration of new companies into the AMR family.
- Ensure effective risk management (e.g., workers' compensation, safety) through proactive education and training programs.
- Manage inventory (including the fleet of vehicles) in a cost-effective manner.
- Administer the capital budget to ensure effective use of available resources.
Moderate travel to assigned areas of responsibility.
We do not just focus on the academic background and on experience of a candidate, but also on the personality type and the candidate's habits and interests. Our approach allows clients to see and assess the applicants even before they meet the potential candidate.
We have a proven track record of success, providing staffing and recruitment services to clients for more than two decades.
Visit us at epicpp.com to discover more about our organization.
Epic Personnel Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Family-owned company and room for growth!
Epic Personnel Partners, LLC is a privately held woman-owned staffing firm. We value our relationships as well as your time and wish to make the most of all our interactions. We spend time listening to your needs to ensure we fully understand what you are looking for, the challenges you face, and the goals you seek to accomplish by working with us. Our goal is to add value to by sourcing, interviewing, and placing the right person in the right position. We accomplish this by utilizing cutting-edge technology, which enables us to reach out to a larger pool of professionals to identify the best fit. We do not just focus on the academic background and on experience of a candidate, but also on the personality type and the candidate's habits and interests. Our approach allows clients to see and assess the applicants even before they meet the potential candidate. We have a proven track record of success, providing staffing and recruitment services to clients for more than two decades. Visit us at epicpp.com to discover more about our organization. Epic Personnel Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Epic Personnel Partners, LLC - Las Vegas, NVLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.