Manager of Emergency Assistance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our growing company is looking for an experienced manager for our Emergency Assistance contact centre.
- In collaboration with the executive team and other leaders build and maintain call center objectives
- Increase operational efficiency
- Maintain all Contact Center Service Level Agreements
- Hire and train new coordinators
- Set team’s objectives and foster a positive culture
- Evaluate team’s effectiveness and perform mid-year and year-end performances
- Monthly, daily, and weekly reports
- Managed escalations when they arise and ensure a proper resolution
- Create and issue daily, weekly, monthly reports for the contact center operation
- Provide support for all new client onboarding activities
- Support all contact and organizational initiatives
- Order required material and software to ensure smooth running of the operation
- Additional tasks might be added as per business needs
- Highly organized and able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical abilities and skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to engage employees
- Good understanding of workforce management principle for a 24-hour operation
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize productivity of our team members and technology
- Ability to train, motivate and retain employees
- Maintain high level of customer services standards
- French and Spanish are an asset
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education: University degree preferred or comparable education
- 3 to 4 years of management experience in a contact center environment is an asset
- Good familiarity with the insurance principles
- Understanding of Travel and Health insurance is an asset.
- CCCM or equivalent qualification is a plus
Senior leadership saw key synergies between National Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (NHSI) founded in 1992 and Ardent Assistance founded in 2017. Joining these two companies into a new entity, supplemented by VUMI’s exclusive Latin American proprietary network – enables Epic to offer solutions in all the Americas not available elsewhere in the marketplace.
Epic Health SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Award-winning CEO, a growing company, and ground-floor opportunities!
Epic brings a strong legacy of experience and in-depth knowledge gained from 35+ years in a challenging and ever-evolving marketplace. Part of an award-winning enterprise group, the affiliated healthcare companies have more than 550 employees worldwide. Senior leadership saw key synergies between National Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (NHSI) founded in 1992 and Ardent Assistance founded in 2017. Joining these two companies into a new entity, supplemented by VUMI’s exclusive Latin American proprietary network – enables Epic to offer solutions in all the Americas not available elsewhere in the marketplace.
25 MILLARD AVE WNewmarket, ON