AWS Infrastructure Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AWS Infrastructure Engineer
Ephesoft, Inc. Ephesoft is a global, fast-growing, private company looking to add great people to our team.
Ephesoft’s Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) platform and data enrichment solutions automate document-centric processes to maximize operational efficiency and human productivity for enterprises and the public sector. Using AI, patented machine learning and proprietary classification models, Ephesoft’s customizable and scalable platform turns any document type into structured, actionable data to accelerate business processes and data-driven decisions. The platform’s APIs and iPaaS connectors allow for fast integrations into other business systems for seamless end-to-end automation. Working with a vast partner ecosystem, Ephesoft has been deployed in the cloud and on-premises to customers around the globe saving costs, improving data accuracy and fueling their digital transformation journey towards hyperautomation. Ephesoft is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with regional offices throughout the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit https://www.ephesoft.com.
Ephesoft is immediately hiring for an AWS Infrastructure Engineer to help in building the next generation data capture platform powered by machine learning and deep learning technologies.
As an AWS Infrastructure Engineer, you will find a unique opportunity to use your skills to help in designing, architecting, securing, maintaining, automating and operationalizing systems that form the fundamental infrastructure building blocks that support both our customers and our enterprise team.
You will help us build easy-to-use, automated, secure, reliable and observable systems as well as processes that allow Ephesoft teams to efficiently use our infrastructure to launch, operate and deliver high quality solutions and services to our partners and clients across the globe.
If you are right for this role, you will:
- Work with the operations and engineering teams while focusing on designing, developing, managing our AWS infrastructure in support of our solution
- Manage day to day operations of our AWS EKS clusters
- Communicate well with teams and leaders of the organization; have good listening skills and ask great questions
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders on security, tools, architecture, planning and delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Passionately strive towards automating everything
Qualifications - (Please read carefully):
- 4+ years of progressively increasing responsibility and demonstrated success working with Kubernetes and cloud technologies required
- Experience working with CI/CD tools, deployment pipelines, monitoring systems, and using Infrastructure as Code toolsets to deploy and manage Kubernetes based workloads
- 2+ years of experience provisioning, configuring, and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure with in depth knowledge and experience using EKS and CloudFormation; AWS certifications would be a plus
- 2+ years of experience with at least one scripting/programming language; backend development knowledge and/or PowerShell experience is a plus
- A strong fundamental understanding of networking concepts and experience with design and management of networking infrastructure
- Working knowledge of IT security principles
- Experience working with the Atlassian stack of products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) preferred
- This position requires good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- This role is open to both local and remote candidates in the United States or United Kingdom
Ephesoft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Ephesoft