Dental Clinic & Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
EON Clinics, the Midwest area’s leading dental implant specialists, is seeking energetic, passionate Clinic and Sales Manager who is always willing to put our patients first!
We offer very generous compensation and are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to caring for and making a connection with our patients – if you take pride in cultivating and nourishing relationships with patients then we want to talk with you!
The Clinic and Sales Manager manages the clinic business operations through the development of strong partnership relations with doctors and staff. This position ensures the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the network. The Clinic Manager will also manage the financial performance of the practice, employee performance and development of existing and new processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must be engaging and have the ability to fulfill the requirements listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine center progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confer with divisional leadership and center doctor to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are in place. Able to manage scheduling efficiency, problem solve spontaneously and proactively plan ahead. Responsible for ensuring the development of center staff is scheduled and able to coach and manage performance as necessary
- Review and approve preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures
- Manage full revenue performance of the center, including managing performance of all staff
- Review and manage key performance indicators including sales, collections, healthcare financing, close rate, collection ratio, percentage to target, and pipeline metrics
- Develop and manage the partnership between the Company and the Doctor through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborate with leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them. Foster strong relationships with the Doctor to ensure alignment to strategic objectives throughout the center
- Manage the annual operating planning process in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of the practice to ensure plan achievement and profitability targets
- Implement best practices, purchasing guidelines and protocols which effectively leverage the collective buying power of the Company network
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control, supply chain, procurement and AR management to ensure effective inventory utilization and practice efficiency
- Support clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manage directly and through others, the performance management and development of staff to ensure the retention, employee development, succession planning, career-pathing and performance of employees
- Perform other similar tasks as necessary to ensure that the practice meets its metrics in support of strategic and profitability objectives
- Operate with the utmost standards of confidentiality in all facets of patient information, employee and HR matters, and intellectual property as well as revenue and profitability
- Manage the Center’s P&L as it relates to controllable supplies, expenses and Center labor; work with the physicians to explain financial results of the Center, discrepancies to targets and influence additional cost management measures
- Serve as point of contact for the corporate support office and collaborate with the different support departments (i.e. Accounting, HR, Marketing) to ensure the center is fully utilizing the support available to it to run an effective and profitable operation
- Monitor and manage consult flow for consistency, efficiency of doctor/staff time
- Monitor and manage surgical schedule to maximize surgery time
- Ensure training, HIPAA compliance, & documentation requirements are met, licenses are up to date and appropriate approvals are obtained
- Be present in the office or other designated Company work location on a full – time basis (40 hours per week or more) to effectively and consistently collaborate with team members, including team members across departments or specialties
EON Clinics' offers complete restorative dental care in a comfortable environment with caring and highly skilled doctors who are dedicated to providing our patients with a superior level of service. EON Clinics' state of the art, all-in-one treatment facilities are equipped with modern technology, including advanced 3D CAT scan capabilities and a full-service on-site lab that supports the highest standard of care.
20700 Swenson Dr.Waukesha, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Eon Clinics