Since 2008 Eon Clinics has been a leading provider of full mouth restorative dental implants in the greater Chicago area. Eon Clinics is a growing, family-owned-and-operated Company with opportunities for upward career growth, and we love to reward high performance.
We are recruiting for a call center agent; the ideal candidate is an energetic, passionate individual who is able to put the patient first. We are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to making a connection with our patients by providing quality customer service at all times. We run a boutique call center where QUALITY has a premium over Quantity. This is not a “boiler-room” call center, only a handful of agents work together to provide the highest level of customer service!
You will hold a critical role in our company by being part of a dynamic sales team that is continuously growing and impacting the growth of Eon Clinics. You will work closely with other ‘go-getter’ team members to introduce new clients to our services and our family.
The “Tele-sales Associate” Day-to-Day
· Engage in upbeat and informative communication with our patients who call in for information about the process of dental implants.
· Build brand and strong client relationships via integrated communication (inside sales and email and scheduling) techniques to drive patient engagement and revenue generation.
· Initiate and follow-up with patients to sell our services, or resolve problems, answer questions and other correspondence.
· Schedule consultations at one of our clinics for our patients to continue the process with one of our treatment coordinators.
· Create and implement strategy to follow up with patients who missed their previously scheduled evaluation with a treatment coordinator.
· Work a flexible shift as needed based on call volume.
· Calculate sales, commissions and complete reports as needed.
· Maintain customer database and flag for follow-up action.
· Collaborate with team members, other departments and provide support to the department manager as needed
What You Bring to the Team
· Exhibit extreme comfort on the phone with patients.
· Possess integrity with patients and coworkers while representing our brand.
· Demonstrate patience when working with others.
· Possess excellent listening skills.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Possess excellent organizational and follow up skills.
· Possess ability to handle multiple situations and projects simultaneously.
· Possess ability to maintain a professional image and demonstrate integrity.
Culture is Important to Us and Should Be to You
The Eon Clinics Mission, Philosophy and Values commit each one of us to build strong relationships with our patients and teammates. We value our foundation of open communication, honesty, trust and respect, growth in our roles, as well as in our relationships. We believe that by embracing and practicing our core values, the culture created will push us forward in our ability to achieve both personal and company goals and make everyone’s experience at Eon Clinics “World Class”.
This position is full time with a Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm work schedule and occasional Saturdays.
- Competitive base salary
- Commission compensation structure
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverages
- Free dental hygiene maintenance, check-ups, fillings, extractions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Questions can be directed to Peg Rey, HR Manager, 630-308-8663 or email@example.com. Apply today!
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.