Remote Work Appointment Setter Call Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EoR Marketing is a performance based marketing agency. We specialize in lead generation & automation.
We're looking for a new members to join our Sales Department. As a Appointment Setter, you will be responsible for qualifying our warm prospects and turning them into leads for one of our sales territories. Our team has over 20+ year experience in marketing and automation. We have a custom built system that is a salesperson dream. It takes care of all your follow up without you lifting a finger. We do not buy leads from other companies. We have been running paid ad campaigns for over 10 years. Our leads are 100% fresh and never bought or resold to other companies. This allows our sales reps to ensure they are following up with quality leads to set them up for success not failure.
You will work closely with a dedicated Business Development Manager to deliver outreach through channels such as phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other digital channels. As an SDR you are primarily responsible qualifying potential customers and setting appointments for Business Development Managers. This entry level role is designed to serve as hands-on training to transition into other more senior positions in the sales department.
A Day in the Life:
- The role of the appointment setter is to identify, connect, and qualify leads for the senior sales team.
- Acts as the first point of contact for potential clients.
- Logs into the auto dialer and begins making calls to generate leads and business.
- Schedules meetings that convert to the pipeline through well-crafted automated prospecting messages
- Works with the sales team to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results, and plan next steps
- Extends/ relationships with customers to further qualify and access accounts
- Partners with sales representatives to assist in pipeline development, scheduling meetings, and creating qualified opportunities.
- Hits or exceeds quarterly sales quota consisting of metrics focused on qualified opportunities created and revenues driven.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Expectations for Success:
- Attend 1:1 zoom meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn how we work, and our goals for the future.
- Start working on your own pitch
- Continue to learn about the ever-changing industry
- Work with manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Remote capability available after successful 90-day completion
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in PC/Internet technologies, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a CRM is a bonus
- High level of positivity and energy to learn in a high-growth team-focused environment
- Self-motivated and competitive who enjoys being a part of collaborative group of peers
- A desire to gain skills necessary to advance your career within a growing company
- Excellent time management skills and desire to challenge yourself daily
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of sales experience/lead generation
- BA/BS degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred or equivalent work experience
This is a remote Postion
EoR MarketingWhy Work Here?
Flexible work from home hours, Super easy process. Weekly pay
BusinessView all jobs at EoR Marketing