Accounting Manager-Open to Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a pro-active accounting leader to join our accounting team. The position is responsible for portions of the monthly close process, balance sheet reconciliations, general accounting, and reporting functions, and actively managing and fulfilling cross functional team requests. Will work closely with Envoy Corporate Controller on policies, practices, and reporting for the function.
Responsibilities Can Include:
- Monthly close process
· Generating compliance reports for a public company (experience need it)
· Develop analysis and accounting in Business combinations.
· Consolidation for more than 20 subsidiaries and holdings.
- Ensuring compliance with company internal controls and policies (Sox implementation)
- Monthly operating variance analysis, Deep financial analysis.
- Fulfillment of external and internal financial audit and tax requests
- General Ledger account reconciliations.
- Customer and vendor rebate accruals and tracking.
- Fixed Asset Maintenance.
- Sales tax reporting
- Federal and State filings and registrations
- Proactive facilitation of process improvements and problem solving.
- Supervise, develop and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis and other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Accounting. CPA
- 3 – 5 years of experience in progressively advancing accounting roles.
- Experience in distribution environment
- Experience working for a public accounting firm a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Financial Statement preparation experience required.
- Effective, efficient functioning in fast paced environment
- Systems integration experience
- AS400, Sage, Hyperion/One Stream, Infor
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
At Envoy Solutions, our focus is on creating greater efficiencies and scale, with a high-touch, customer-first approach. We’ve combined the expertise of local consultants and sales teams with a wider portfolio of products and deeper category knowledge. We work both nationally and regionally to ensure responsiveness to the industry’s toughest challenges, and we deliver a more efficient and streamlined distribution model on behalf of our customers.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Envoy Solutions
Get fresh Hybrid Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.