Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages apartment communities located throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Maintenance Technician to work at Rock Creek Terrace apartments located in Rockville, MD.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing repairs, troubleshooting, and performing preventative maintenance of all apartment equipment including appliances, elementary electrical systems, and plumbing. Maintains and improves operating condition, quality, and integrity of all building systems and building appearances. Must have own tools and a valid Driver's License.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs repairs, troubleshoots systems, and completes preventative maintenance. Adheres to standardized diagnostic approaches for preventative maintenance, system troubleshooting,
- Must possess the knowledge and have the tools to perform on-site basic repairs including HVAC systems, appliances, water heaters, facility electrical systems, plumbing systems, and any other special equipment on a property.
- Required to be available for emergency maintenance calls 24 hours a day when scheduled.
- Assists in training Groundskeepers and entry level Maintenance Technicians
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and performs or oversees repairs
- Conducts maintenance-related inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections. Assists in preparing property for inspections by regulatory agencies
- Performs Preventive Maintenance to include winterizing facilities to prevent minimum freeze damage during cold weather, make periodic inspections of HVAC systems, winterize swimming pool equipment and systems, clean the swimming pool and maintain the proper chemical balance of the pool during the swimming season, and ensure all lights/HVAC are turned off in vacant units on a daily basis.
- Inspects vacant units, ensuring turnovers are completed. Paints turnovers as needed
- Inspects subcontracted service providers and documents work and product quality
- Walks the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, ramps, and indoor spaces
- Removes snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
- Attends and completes all required training
- Completes repairs as directed
- Must be capable of performing administrative duties including following proper procedures for recording maintenance requests and responding to them, use proper forms, and maintain inventory of parts.
- Must be able to move heavy equipment safely, using proper equipment.
- Ensure the property is maintained in accordance with all applicable Affordable Housing programs, including but not limited to HUD Subsidy, USDA, RD, LIHTC, HOME and other state and local programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Two (2) years maintenance experience required or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- College degree preferred.
- HVAC and/or EPA certification preferred.
- Previous multifamily experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification preferred
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
Envolve Client Services Group
12630 Veirs Mill RdRockville, MD View All Envolve Client Services Group Jobs
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.