Jumpstart your career with MAU at Enviva in Bethesda, MD and expand your professional portfolio. As the CRM Developer you will build components in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. That includes supporting, extending, and building new integrations with third-party partner systems, including Microsoft Dynamics AX/365. To continue to enhance and expand our CRM integrations in order to help our stakeholders improve their sale representatives and fiber procurement productivity, reduce their administrative overhead, and deliver insightful analytics for sales and raw material pipelines.
Since 2004, Enviva has been developing a cleaner energy alternative to fossil fuels. Now, Enviva is the largest producer of wood pellets in the world. With seven operating plants in the southeastern United States, Enviva produces over 3 million metric tons of wood pellets annually that are used in power plants in the United Kingdom and Europe that once were fueled by coal. By switching to Enviva’s wood pellets, these power plants have reduced their lifetime carbon footprint by about 80 percent.
Enviva makes their wood pellets through sustainable practices that protects Southern forests and by employing over around 700 people in the rural South. Enviva’s goal is to help lower emissions, sustain healthy forests and strong communities.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Direct hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree or
- Combination of education, certification and significant relevant experience is required
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (Azure, SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, etc.)
- Experience working on an agile development team
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, preferably around Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 CE
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET development
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 CE
- Work across all aspects of CRM software to include
- Technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with departments to determine business issues / needs for new CRM development
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
- Design business processes and integrations between the CRM application and other applications
- Perform data migration activities
- Integrate data and create reports utilizing SQL Server Suite
- Implement development standards, method and procedure for quality control activities
- Coach and mentor more junior developers on the team
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply