Job Title: Naturopathic Physician
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (located specifically in North Scottsdale, at East Bell Road and the 101)
Compensation: Highly competitive pay—depending on experience
Employment Type: Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. No weekends, no nights, and no major holidays!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Naturopathic Physician (North Scottsdale)
Our Center is seeking a full-time, salaried, highly professional, and clear communicating Naturopathic Physician to add to our growing integrative practice. This practice specializes in the areas of cancer and chronic disease. Our team of doctors have diverse backgrounds ranging from allopathic to chiropractic medicine and they utilize a powerful synergistic blend of advanced alternative and conventional medicine. Our Naturopathic Physicians are directly responsible for the oversight of our patient base. They are the forefront of our center—this is not an adjunct position inside of an allopathic practice. With a history of improving and advancing results-driven treatment, our clinic has continually grown over the past 15 years. Our experienced physicians are among the best trained in the field because they are constantly introduced to the latest technology from both conventional and natural medicine. We are looking to add a physician who truly loves patient interaction and can help increase the positive experiences of our patients.
REQUIRED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Need current ND or NMD AZ License and Certificate to Dispense
- Professionalism with superior bed-side manner
- Only applicants with strong morals and ethics
- Communication skills must be a key quality or trait
- Must be cheerful and exude positive energy that helps patients feel you are caring for them
- Must have positive attitude in addition to having leadership skills and abilities
- Must have a gift when it comes to presenting and teaching patients the “Why, How, and What” of the integrative medicine they are to receive
- Must be able to think “outside the box” for problem solving moments or situations
- Excellent base working knowledge of medicine to build on
- Humility and the ability to take instruction are key personality traits
- Team-oriented and willingness to always be learning
- Computer related experience and skills to chart notes and use Microsoft office programs as well as internet research
Please note that final job offer may be contingent on successfully passing a background check and drug screen.
Apply now as this position must be filled as soon as possible. We will be hiring only the best and brightest physician who has strong moral guidelines and who is willing to mold themselves into an even greater doctor with the objective of saving and improving the lives of our patients.